Quo Vadis status

Roryy

New Metal Member
May 11, 2008
I'm writing to ask what's going on with you guys at the moment? Last time your site was updated was like November, but a little before that I heard you were working on new material, just asking for an update on what's going on, thanks in advance
Quo Vadis are amazing, I've got the Defiant Indoctrination dvd and you guys do such a great performance. Also an Australian tour would be nice. yeah I know...it will never happen, cheers.

yeah .....
I just can<t wait to hear your new material..... I don<t ask you to hurry.... take ALL the time your want to make kickass stuff ( as always ).... but it would be nice to know where you are with that...
And I heard a rumor that you<re suppose to make a show in N.B (Moncton) at the manhattan .... is it plausible??? ..... It would be crazy ....anyway
take care
keep rocking

Apparently, 3rd sond is ready, but others are in composition process.

I learnt that Yanic recorded the drum part for the next Violence Unleashed CD. As a consequence, he is now available for Quo Vadis :kickass:

In the same way, MAG recorded also a guitar part for Violence Unleashed, as a guest.

Forest looks to be occupated with Augury (studio).

Now, i think Necronomicon's mixing at 40 west studio, so we'll have to wait.

Actually necro still needs to do vocals for 2 songs. I'm mixing plasmarifle now, should be done any day now, then it's on to finish decadawn and necro.
For the new songs I'm working on the material on my end and Yanic is supposed to revisit some of the drums but he tells me he's been busy on his side. I would love to post something but it's not complete so as soon as we have something presentable we'll let you guys hear it.
-b

Actually necro still needs to do vocals for 2 songs. I'm mixing plasmarifle now, should be done any day now, then it's on to finish decadawn and necro.
For the new songs I'm working on the material on my end and Yanic is supposed to revisit some of the drums but he tells me he's been busy on his side. I would love to post something but it's not complete so as soon as we have something presentable we'll let you guys hear it.
-b
For a moment I thought you got Necro to rap on the new album :loco:

-b

Sorry Bart package deal questions...

Talking about Decadawn, their website as not been updated for a long time now and on mySpace there's always the same track. Can you give us some update about the CD release or upcoming concert...if you heard something, thanks.

About QV, is the plan still the same...starting playing live in june ? Ottawa-Gatineau sometime this summer ? 3-Rivieres Metalfest in november ?

What about the Bass Tabs Book ?

Thanks Bart to take the time to answer some of these questions...:loco:

this album is on my list of definite TO BUY
cannot wait to hear the new stuff Bart
you know we'd love to support with an opening act again =)

Ghül;7273868 said:
Sorry Bart package deal questions...

Talking about Decadawn, their website as not been updated for a long time now and on mySpace there's always the same track. Can you give us some update about the CD release or upcoming concert...if you heard something, thanks.

About QV, is the plan still the same...starting playing live in june ? Ottawa-Gatineau sometime this summer ? 3-Rivieres Metalfest in november ?

What about the Bass Tabs Book ?

Thanks Bart to take the time to answer some of these questions...:loco:

Hey, for decadawn, the guitarist had some re-tracking to do. In the meantime I did the PlasmaRifle album which is now in mastering so the band should post samples in a week or so.

Bass book - been busy with the studio, didn't have time to work on it.

As for QV, we had some shows booked in June but had to cancel due to Yanic's health, and for new material he tells me he's busy with work and he's still working out the drum parts.