Quo Vadis

Mr. Leviathan

Jun 21, 2008
I just heard 'Silence Calls The Storm' off Defiant Imagination and it sounds quite good. What's the best album to start off with for Quo Vadis?

I have all 3 of their albums and they are all quite good as far as Tech Death goes. I'd say their newest "Defiant Imagination" is their best, so you picked the right one iyam. Actually haven't listened to them in ages. As I've been saying recently dm moods come fairly rare for me nowadays. But yeah, Defiant Imagination is a certainly one of the better tech dm albums I've heard.

Defiant Imagination is awesome - great playing, great growls, and most importantly, great melodies as well. Silence Calls The Storm and Break The Cycle are just classic tracks. And of course, fucking Steve Degiorgio slays.

Cool thanks guys. I've recently moved on to more death metal kind of music. I'm a big fan of Dark Tranquillity (and obviously Opeth as well), and I recently got into Arsis. I actually like their album United In Regret the most - it's more melodic and less 'in your face' as opposed to A Celebration Of Guilt. We Are The Nightmare is a bit... sterile.