New Quo Vadis

November 01, 2004
Hello to all!

Here is the update we have all been waiting for. We have received the CDs! They will be available for the first time at the shows on November 4,5,6 and 7. Come by and see us and get your copy!

November 4: Ottawa, ONT (Babylon – all ages)
November 5: Trois-Rivieres, QUE (Metalfest at the Maquisart)
November 6: Hamilton, ONT (AFB – all ages)
November 7: Toronto, ONT (Club Rockit)

We would like to mention that this series of shows are the first to present the new set, which includes the songs found on the new CD. We are looking forward to playing the tracks and hope you can rise to the challenge of withstanding the new Quo Vadis experience!!!

And last but not least, the video for In Contempt has entered editing. The shots look very interesting and we are anxious to see the final result.

We hope to see you at the shows!
Take care,
The Quo Vadis Crew

Looks like I'm gonna get that album at the Trois-Rivieres metalfest !

Leaked?!? I saw it in a record store this week-end...but I'm waiting to buy it at the trois-rivière metalfest as it will probably by cheaper then in the record store.

I'm listening to it right now, and I actually like it. I never loved Quo Vadis that much, but this album is definetly great !
Can't wait to see them live tomorrow :headbang:

Saw them live this weekend, bought their album. The show was good, but I couldn't really appreciate it because I was really exhausted... Anyway, Augury gave a better show in my opinion, Unexpect was also pretty good.

Unexpect were amazing love. Quo Vadis were also pretty good but I was tired as well at this point...still pretty good show. Andrew were you there for the 2 night? Cuz personnaly I was a lot more exhausted the second and Cryptopsy started playing so late. 1 hour ow waiting for them to set their things up was really long. Oh well...I've still enjoyed the nights a lot. :)

Btw .Scissors. the bass on Quo Vadis' last albums i made by Steve Digiorgio.

Ben_t said:
Unexpect were amazing love. Quo Vadis were also pretty good but I was tired as well at this point...still pretty good show. Andrew were you there for the 2 night? Cuz personnaly I was a lot more exhausted the second and Cryptopsy started playing so late. 1 hour ow waiting for them to set their things up was really long. Oh well...I've still enjoyed the nights a lot. :)

Btw .Scissors. the bass on Quo Vadis' last albums i made by Steve Digiorgio.
3 friends and I bought the 2-day pass, but we were all exhausted and we couldn't even stay awake saturday morning. We gave our tickets to a guy so he could give them away for free, and we went home... We all slept near 16 hours after that, we got to sleep when we got home (at 1 PM).