Anyone know this godly band?

iThaKa

New Metal Member
Oct 19, 2004
"Quo Vadis" ? I've heard lots and lots of metal and this one might just be my favorite band. The drummer is insane :OMG: and so are the guitarists

The melody is beautiful and the sound is agressive.. it really fucking rules!

If you'd like to listen to it, try downloading Quo Vadis - On the shores of ithaka, that's my fav song of them... I'm not sure if you'll find it on Kazaa or soulseek though, but it's worth trying. IM me if you'd like me to send it to you! my friends all love it but I want to know if random metal fans will love it as much

PS : DO NOT download the song sonic boom or other songs named quo vadis that doesn't sound like metal, there is another band called quo vadis and they make cheesy techno lol.. But if you see songs like "legions of the betrayed" or "mute requiem", download them they're awesome as well

edit: if you like them, buy their stuff they diserve it =P

hah i made a thread about them a few weeks ago. i've been a fan of there's for years. freakin amazing band. Infact my friend (a guitarist) is taking lessons from their old guitarist Arie Itman(sp?).

damn fine band indeed.

i'd add "On the Shores of Ithaka" to your list of songs.

\m/ Canadian Metal \m/

iThaKa said:
"IM me if you'd like me to send it to you"

Whats your IM screen name?

top.html

You're gay, it's a fuckin thread dude.

I haven't heard any Quo Vadis, but I've heard the name a lot of times. I might try and listen to some

Quo Vadis have a new album called Defiant Imagination coming out really soon I think. I've only 2 songs of this new albums but I'm sure it's going to be quite good. I'll probably be seeing them live at the trois-rivières metalfest...I don't have tickets yet but I'm going to buy them soon. :)

TakinTheMusicBack said:
You post this in every thread, so who's being redundant?

There seems to be an influx of people lately who can't be bothered to do a search for a topic before they post a thread on it.

I guess I'm the only person (except GoD, perhaps) that hates seeing the exact same threads posted every month, then? :(

One of my favorite bands, I am waiting for the new album to be released also. There are quite a few bands with the name Quo Vadis and one is from Australia and they are not metal and suck. Day Into Night is an amazing album which is beautifully made. I have yet to hear thier first self titled. Forever and Passage In Time are good albums but I feel DIN is their best release yet. Yanic Bercier is such an awesome fucking drummer it's unreal.

I'm waiting for their new album too. You said that Itman was no longer in the band?? Weird, he was the one doing pretty much all the music. Oh and, don't care for those who say your thread is redundant or that they think a band you like sucks without giving any reasons.. you'll get used to it eventually. Quo Vadis owns.

TakinTheMusicBack said:
You post this in every thread, so who's being redundant?

What type of metal are Quo Vadis? Not power metal are they?
No, technical death metal. They have some kind of groove in their songs. I liked them the first time I heard them, which rarely happens.