Quo Vadis's Death Tribute

Quo Vadis

New Metal Member
Aug 30, 2005
You may know, or may not know that the canadian technical death metal band Quo Vadis has two tracks which are dedicated to chuck, on their new album Defiant Imagination, which features Steve DiGiorgio on fretless bass.

the first track is just a short intro track called in articulo mortis ,featuring violin and a choir saying something in a latin,which sets up the next track fate's descent. this is as traight out technical death metal assualt. the music is amazing but the lyrics are written as if it were chuck passing on from this earth. it's really amazing to read the lyrics while you listen to the song. chuck would be very proud i think and every death fan should check out not only these tracks but the band themselves, espically their new album, defiant imagination. it's my favorite metal album, and has been for the past year. best metal album since symbolic, in my opinon anyways. enjoy :Spin:

Yeah dude,Quo vadis is very damm good.I am listening the new album(Defiant Imagination) since the first day it came out.Yes, Fates Descent is an awesome song..Its great that they have done a memorial song to Chuck.Their all songs is pretty good and they say that one of their biggest influence is Chuck Schuldiner.

PS: Defiant Imagination is a totaly great album.Yanic Bercier is a beast,(he can explode a drum machine:) his drumming is awesome(kick drums,twin and blastbeats are great) :worship: And Steve DiGiorgios basslines are fantastic.His fretless-bass shines on every song as usual. :headbang: :worship:.
Guitars are good and Bart did a great job.Great Technical Death Metal album.Check it out if you havent.

i've read ur things u written and i've started to search for the cd, but can't find it in any shop :yell:

I just love the bass lines on individual thought patterns album, and i can say for sure. i'm not the only one :) steve is a god on bass

One thing more, Genetic Reconstruction is one of the heaviest songs ever made.:headbang: