Quorthon of Bathory has died...!!

Valpurg

New Metal Member
Jul 18, 2003
BATHORY Mastermind QUORTHON Dead At 39 - June 8, 2004
BATHORY mastermind Tomas "Quorthon" Forsberg was found dead in his apartment in Stockholm, Sweden on Monday, June 7, informed sources have confirmed to BLABBERMOUTH.NET. The 39-year-old musician, long considered one of black metal's founders, allegedly died of heart failure. More information as it becomes available.

www.blabbermouth.net

Valpurg said:
BATHORY Mastermind QUORTHON Dead At 39 - June 8, 2004
BATHORY mastermind Tomas "Quorthon" Forsberg was found dead in his apartment in Stockholm, Sweden on Monday, June 7, informed sources have confirmed to BLABBERMOUTH.NET. The 39-year-old musician, long considered one of black metal's founders, allegedly died of heart failure. More information as it becomes available.

www.blabbermouth.net
Hope that this would be a prank... As too much false info in that message:(

Quorthon couldn't be Tomas Forsberg at first, and guess he's a bit younger than that - just turned 38

Barghest said:
Hope that this would be a prank... As too much false info in that message:(

Quorthon couldn't be Tomas Forsberg at first, and guess he's a bit younger than that - just turned 38

..hope you are right..man I wish so much that you are right...
:yell:

lumitalvi said:
Dunno.. the guy had used whatever names in the media I hear. But definitely not good news since this probably is true. R.I.P. that´s all have to say.
Just seen sort of memories from Jonas , ex-Bathory drummer... It seems as even if the name is fucked up, it's pretty much Quorthon himself who is dead...

His name is Tomas Forsberg, it is Quorthon and yes, he is dead.... There is an "In Memory" on the Black Mark Rec. - Page (by the way... Quorthons Father Börje Forsberg is the Owner of Black Mark!)

Man that was the first bands cds I bought-I only just bought their last cd (completing my collection) a couple of days before hearing this, ironic. Bathory was pretty hard for their time 15 years ago. I used to get alot of funny looks listening to them. REST IN PEACE \m/\m/