R.I.P Les Paul

EddyRX10

rtard
Jul 22, 2008
England
www.twitter.com
Truly a king of men

les%20paul.jpg

FUCK YOU 2009! YOU ALREADY TOOK BILLY MAYS. HAVE YOU NOT HAD ENOUGH?!

name one of his songs

You retard its not about his songs, the fact is this man was a pioneer of the electric guitar. One of the first people to experiment with pickups for gods sake. Without him rock and roll wouldn't sound the same.

Seriously, just don't even. I accidentally. What is this. IM DRUNK AS FUCK AND YOU DARE QUESTION MY KNOWLEDGE ON GUITAR HISTORY> I WATCHED A DOCUMENTARY ONCE. :loco:

I'm not going to pretend I was all into Les Paul because he is dead now, because I wasn't, but the dude could seriously play the fuck out of the guitar. Check out some videos, he really was an incredible player. Mega-chops and without the safety net of a fucktone of gain.

indeed, i really couldn't care less

..and i'm a guitarplayer
same here.

I'm not going to pretend I was all into Les Paul because he is dead now, because I wasn't, but the dude could seriously play the fuck out of the guitar. Check out some videos, he really was an incredible player. Mega-chops and without the safety net of a fucktone of gain.

but this too. I'm starting to appreciate him now that I'm actually checking out what he has done as a musician.