Mick Moss

antimonger
Apr 12, 2002
www.antimatter.tk
moore.jpg

roger-moore01.jpg

Sir-Roger-Moore.jpg

moore-roger-photo-xl-roger-moore-6211742.jpg

ha ha this is a class pic, i just realised that my old man looked like a roger moore/alex higgins/ken barlow hybrid when i was a kid
o_O

problem with old roger of course was that he never actually looked like he knew how to fire gun
saint01.jpg

"A delightful interlude to the session occurred when an elderly gentleman sitting in the best seat in the auditorium, front row centre, suddenly got up and politely explained to Sir Roger "I'm sorry but I have to leave now." Sir Roger immediately leapt from his seat, shook the man's hand thanking him for coming and asked his name. The unfazed actor then led the audience in a spontaneous round of applause for the old gentleman who waved back to the crowd and left."

o_O o_O o_O

Bambi said:
problem with old roger of course was that he never actually looked like he knew how to fire gun

Or fight, or even run. On the first day of filming Live and Let Die, the Rog had to do a running scene. After a few seconds of filming, the whole crew fell on the floor pissing themselves cause he ran like he had a 'walking stick up his arse'