Rachel Bolan

sufferer

Feb 18, 2002
St. Petersburg, FL
I was reading the liner notes on the Stone Sour album, part 1 of the gold and bones which I think is really good, it says Rachel plays all the bass on the album. I don't know about the bass player situation for Stone Sour because I don't really follow them but how cool is it that Rachel got the gig? Skid Row rules glad to see that Corey hired him. Slave to the Grind is epic!:lol:

I was reading the liner notes on the Stone Sour album, part 1 of the gold and bones which I think is really good, it says Rachel plays all the bass on the album. I don't know about the bass player situation for Stone Sour because I don't really follow them but how cool is it that Rachel got the gig? Skid Row rules glad to see that Corey hired him. Slave to the Grind is epic!:lol:

Rachel isn't a full-time member, he just played on the albums. Skid Row is his main job still, and they have a busy 2013 schedule. Stone Sour now have Johnny Chow playing bass live. He's not a full-time member that I know of yet either.