Radio Interview with Andreas Blomqvist on Saturday!David Gutierrez

Xandra

Sep 17, 2010
Germany
www.myspace.com
From the Seventh Wonder Facebook page:

Yesterday, Andreas Blomqvist did a nice interview with 'Metalmessiahradio.com'.
The interview will be broadcast on Saturday, September 1st, at 10pm EST.
If you're unable to catch the show: the interview will air again on Tuesday, September 4th, at 4pm EST.
Go to www.metalmessiahradio.com to check it out!

553895_10151404840918378_104041915_n.jpg

Due to time zones it's too late for me on Saturday, but I'm gonna try to catch it on Tuesday! :Smokin:

CRAP I work until 10:30. :lol: Figures, I specifically asked for a late shift that day so I'd have an excuse to avoid going to a party I really didn't want to suffer through and now I'm going to miss a big chunk of the interview. Karmic backlash? :lol: Dammit. Maybe I'll be able to catch the second airing.

The interview was awesome! Ugh I need SW to come to ProgPower so that I can see them here in the US. Of course I would have to go from PA to Georgia which is one heck of a trip but that's totally fine with me, especially for SW.

Here's a little summary from Andreas' interview:

- The situation is a bit different now that Tommy joined Kamelot.
- Also, Stefan joining SW (as Johnny's replacement) made a big difference. Stefan is a songwriter himself and brings a bit more Thrash to the (writing)table. It's interesting to see how his songwriting will somehow influence SW's sound on the new album.
- They are writing songs at the moment and recently had a great writing session: very cool and fresh ideas!

- The best live experience the boys ever had was at PPUSA. Amazingly organized and wonderful support as well.
- In Europe, Italy has a special place in SW's heart - fantastic passionate fans over there!

* Regarding 'Withem' (Andreas' side project): great band! Great singer and an amazing drummer but the recording was a 'one time deal'.

* Regarding SW again:
- Hopefully, the new album will be released around june/july 2013.
- They hope to start recording at the end of December/at the beginning of January.

- Tommy's doing great in Kamelot. They have to work around that. Things will slow down a bit but the bar is as high as ever!!
- More exposure for SW now that Tommy's in Kamelot. That's a good thing: more new fans and more exposure regarding the new SW record.

Thank you so much for the summary, Kazar! I am so disappointed about myself that I missed the interview! I had the radio station on yesterday, but I have to admit, the music they played wasn't so much my cup of tea, so I went astray and in the end missed it! :bah:

A release for June 2013 would sound great! So I will keep my hopes up that Sweden Rock Festival may happen. :p