RAFFLE for Mike's Family - 7th/8th Dec

Will be making the raffle online so people will be able to buy tickets for £7.50 via paypal, or £5 on the nights

info coming tomorrow

All the donations are personally from the bands or certain band members - such generous people! Heavy Metal is king.

Thats a good idea, gives everybody the opportunity to join in

I take it the draw will be made in London on 8/12/09?

No, we won't have time with all 3 bands' sets and the covers set - I wish we did, we'll most likely film me doing it - I know people won't like that, but that's the best way - and it's an authentic raffle - no unfairness - we aren't cunts.

What's with me suddenly using a dash in sentences - like that - i've just started doing it - for no reason -

we'll most likely film me doing it - I know people won't like that, but that's the best way - and it's an authentic raffle - no unfairness - we aren't cunts.

In fairness I don't think anyone would think you lot were cunts lol

I was thinking maybe instead of filming you drawing the tickets, you could ask Mike's family to do it and they could thank everyone at the same time, that's of course if they feel that they are up to it.

Just a suggestion

Unfortunately I'm not able to attend the memorial shows but I will be buying a raffle ticket, or maybe two... oooo! haha

Great prizes up for grabs, should raise a lot of money :)

Raffle draw videos going up very soon. Apologies for the delay - getting the information etc on the videos has taken longer than anticipated!

Keep an eye on the Raffle page at mikealexander.co.uk