RAGE: Seasons Of The Black

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
RAGE TO RELEASE SEASONS OF THE BLACK ALBUM IN JULY; OFFICIAL STUDIO TRAILER #1 STREAMING

"...Only 14 months after the successful The Devil Strikes Again neckbreaker, Rage deliver their new, 23rd studio album, entitled Seasons Of The Black, out on July 28th via Nuclear Blast. An official studio trailer can be found below..."

ragealbummay.jpg

Last edited:
I really wish I could get past the vocals with Rage. The riffs these guys come out with are just awesome but the vocals kill it for me. Are there any Rage albums where the singer sounds better? These riffs are awesome.

Brand

I really wish I could get past the vocals with Rage. The riffs these guys come out with are just awesome but the vocals kill it for me. Are there any Rage albums where the singer sounds better? These riffs are awesome.

It depends what you like. Peavy's voice has changed through the years—it used to be much higher-pitched, but in the mid-'90s he began singing with a lower, somewhat Hetfield-esque timbre (to go with a somewhat darker musical style). If you like higher-pitched vocals, I'd recommend Secrets in a Weird World, Trapped!, and The Missing Link; if you prefer the lower tone, check out Black in Mind, End of All Days, and Soundchaser. Nowadays, his voice is in rough shape, but, I mean, he's been fronting a metal band for 33 years.

In whatever case, there are a LOT of really good Rage albums.