Raging Speedhorn

cedarbreed

Don't mean nothin'
Dec 9, 2001
A Nation on Fire
Does anyone else like this band ?

I used to believe it was another lame nu-metal band until I received their brand new album for a review.
And man, that's some outstanding crust-stoner-doom n' roll-punk album !

must get it, i remember few of my mates were into them a while ago but i never liked them
maybe theyve changed, or maybe i have and ill like them now....
wait and see!

not with me no, never would read such boring crap. dickheads here, say "oh ive read joyce , im a college student" (with D4 accents!!) tis a load of bollox Allan, avoid it now while you have the chance

I got bored with reading about perl and read about camels instead, camels are weird

Just a short story, Araby, was all right, which surprised me after reading the 5-page biography of him in Nortons, thought I'd hate him.

I have "A Portrait..." lying around here somewhere, but I haven't gotten around to reading it yet

Even Flow said:
How do you know how boring it is if you haven't read it? Dubliners ain't boring at all, and it's not D4s who say this, don't know the rest of his work though, but that's totally different anyway. The funny thing is that under the term "British literature" we have to read mainly Irish stuff, and we aren't even aware, guess cause it's much more fascinating today than much of English literature.

What did you have to read, Allan?

i know all about the fuckin piece of over rated book of crap, i live here!

donkho said:
zupi, have ye seen "divorcing jack" its an irish movie i saw the other day on the tv... was pretty funny....

eh no, didnt see it, is it new? a bandit movie? :tickled:
want to see Adam & Paul and a few others though

saw adam and paul and the halo effect... meh

get this Allan:

c7180.jpg

i really enjoyed reading those

Aye, I was there to see Jesu anyway. Much prefer the Jesu album to anything Isis have done. and was well impressed by the gig. They shouldve got longer though got fuck all time, Jesu headlining is what we need.