Ragnarock cancelled

Zini

New Metal Member
Sep 1, 2002
Germany
Visit site
Hello forum,
I don't know why everything is so quiet here but I just want to update the festival-schedule:
The Ragnarockfestival, planned to be taking place in Oslo from the 17th till 19th of august has been cancelled.
I hope none of you had had plans to go there.......

See you!!!!!!!!!!
Zini

That sucks.. I didn't know until now, but I checked blabbermouth and found a message of July 7, where they also said that a few bands had already pulled out because they hadn't received any contracts etc. :(

Zini said:
Hello forum,
I don't know why everything is so quiet here but I just want to update the festival-schedule:
The Ragnarockfestival, planned to be taking place in Oslo from the 17th till 19th of august has been cancelled.
I hope none of you had had plans to go there.......

See you!!!!!!!!!!
Zini

OSLO is beautiful! I would love to go to a Norwegian Metal fest one day. Guess it won't be this one.
Hey Zini was this supposed to be the first year of this fest or is it an annual one?

I have no idea-but even the "kick off Ragnarock" in febuary had been cancelled. Brainstorm was also booked for this festival. In those days it was cancelled because they hadn't sold enough tickets....or lets say: this was the official version....who knows....