Winterun = Gay

Feel_The_Force

Thrash 'Til Death!!
Aug 7, 2005
England
Album update and shows cancelled!

Hello people!

We have to inform you that the last 3 shows which were in Sweden and Norway are not going to happen in the upcoming European tour. Amon Amarth are heading straight from Europe to support Children of Bodom in their American tour and this is the reason. We are very sorry for this but it wasn´t in our hands and we hope to play some Scandinavian shows in the near future. Also the Ragnarok festival that was suppose to be in may 2007 is cancelled.

The reason for cancelling this festival is because we have booked Sonic Pump studios to mix the new album with Nino Laurenne in May 2007. The schedule for releasing the second album "Time" hasn´t been able to hold for many reasons and some of them has been really delaying and slowing down the recording process. And when the recording couldn´t finish in the schedule also the mixing had to be cancelled and re-scheduled. Jari is still working very hard to finish the album and to make the best possible second release for Wintersun.

The release date is now planned to be somewhere in August 2007 but I´ll promise that the wait will be worth it! We are very sorry for this delay! Have patience.

We´ll keep you informed more in the future what is going on with Wintersun.

See you on tour!

August 2007?!? That's fucking miles away!!

hm....thats not so good, but I still like Wintersun! (and they are not gay)

sucks, but I'd rather they postpone the release rather than rush it and turn out something like aydy (which is impossible.. but still..)

Agree with the chinese! Better not rushing the album, so that you have to wait another 2 years for some good material. And it sucks that they aren't coming to sweden either !