Looking for kick ass metal drummer

its pretty metalcore-ish too me :erk: but i'll hear this songs

Definately not metalcore :p but since we're on the subject, not all metalcore is bad...

...As I lay Dying and Killswitch Engage and bands like that do have a few goods songs, I mean there's a lot better music made that I'd prefer to listen to, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy a select few of their songs. But that's just me talking :lol:

Anyone agree?

this is em0core :erk:

1550117529_l.jpg
haha-emobands.jpg

Mozart wrote the simplest classical music ever, everything he wrote was almost 'by the book'. By no means is he lame, I'm a big fan, but go listen to Tchaikovski and you'll know what I mean.

80s Metal FTW.

mozart wrote "the book" ;)

Definately not metalcore :p but since we're on the subject, not all metalcore is bad...

...As I lay Dying and Killswitch Engage and bands like that do have a few goods songs, I mean there's a lot better music made that I'd prefer to listen to, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy a select few of their songs. But that's just me talking :lol:

Anyone agree?

For metalcore,Unearth and All that Remains ftw:)

Influences :
Mudvayne = bad
Tool = good
Soilwork = 1 good album (natural born chaos)
Metallica = first 4 albums rock, others are *pukes*
Unearth = bad
Killswitch Engage = bad
Avenged Sevenfold = bad/funny
Dredg = bad
Bridge to Solace = bad
80's Metal = rules
Orgy = ??
Static X = bad
Slipknot = bad
Flaw = ??
Ill Nino = bad
Chevelle = bad
Mozart = good

ok, I think this thread has turned into "let's discuss the musical influences of uriah" :lol:

Influences :
Mudvayne = bad
Tool = good
Soilwork = 1 good album (natural born chaos)
Metallica = first 4 albums rock, others are *pukes*
Unearth = bad
Killswitch Engage = bad
Avenged Sevenfold = bad/funny
Dredg = bad
Bridge to Solace = bad
80's Metal = rules
Orgy = ??
Static X = bad
Slipknot = bad
Flaw = ??
Ill Nino = bad
Chevelle = bad
Mozart = good

ok, I think this thread has turned into "let's discuss the musical influences of uriah" :lol:

+12415324

damn, i forgot to put "lame" as a definition of Heartless Name :(

by the way, you copied me the Ha Ha guy in the first place

Naw, I actually thought you took it from the website, cuz it would seem there's millions of those pics on that site, not to mention there must be many anti-emo ones; whereas I made the picture original from the actual site... but I guess I was wrong.

Either way, you and COdi are just as lame, if not lamer than me, although you and I have our funny moment :p