Ragnarock Norway 2006

Tonberry said:
How do you get where? To Norway? :heh:

I think I can get to Norway. But how do I get to the festival?

How many people off here are going?

Ryanair seem to be the cheapest form of transport other than walking to get to Norway, cost us about £35 return each ... which is cheap as chips in my book.

Tourist folks said ... "You can easily reach Valle Hovin from the city centre, for example by underground lines 1, 2, 3, 4 eastbound to Helsfyr station. From there it is about 10 minutes walk to Valle Hovin".

More info on places to stop can be found at ... http://www.visitoslo.com/Hotel-booking/ , it also includes info on the airport Ryanair use, how to get to the city centre and loads of other stuff. Plus if you get stuck just email them. Their English is really good and they get straight back to you with an answer.

Basically we have no idea what we're doing but we're gonna give it a try ... never know if you never try.

I know we're a couple of sad little fans who wanna get a life but well you only live once and all that. :loco:

Wasp and Twisted Sister has canceled. Don't know why. The festival is now without headliners...

I am hoping they are not canceling the whole thing. Then I am going to get angry.

Power Quest, I am going to stand front row:worship:

Wasp and Twisted Sister got the same management so that might be one reason why both is out, but why is hard to say.
It has been said that their working with bringing in new headliners. Manowar was to expensive, Metallica have said no. Judas Priest have been asked and have not given any answer yet.
Many people in Norway are pretty upset about both headliners pulling out and demands their money back.
Personally i think it's still plenty of bands that would make this a great festival. But now that two "major" bands have been announced and pulled out, many people counts on them to bring in two other big names.
Sure hope it will go thru, i got flights and hotel booked so they better:)

Thanks for your answer, Looseunit. I'm glad to hear you're ready to rock, i'm sure you'll take the audience by storm. And i so wanna see you guys again:headbang: Only hope is that the festival will happen. The Ragnarock forum are full of pissed off people demanding answers from the organizers, which they don't get. Guess we just have to wait and see.