Ragnarokkr 2013 running order

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
here is the running order....line up subject to change.

May 3rd - friday

Main Stage

1. Paradoxx
2. Wrath
3. Morbid Saint
4. Eldritch
5. Ashbury
6. Tyrant's Reign
7. Omen

Second Stage

1. Ancient Dreams ( formaly called The Jason Baygood Experience )
2. Gatekrashor
3. Dark Mirror
4. Vanlade
5. Innersiege
6. Ashes of Avarice

May 4th - saturday

main stage

1. Vindicator
2. Seax
3. Sleepy Hollow
4. October 31
5. Split Heaven
6. Shok Paris
7. Viking
8. Oz

second stage

1. Olorin
2. Demon Bitch
3. Winterhawk
4. Borrowed Time
5. Central Disorder
6. Lords of the Trident

It is going to be staggerd. Also with bands starting or running late it will also make it more staggered. Mike is really good though at keeping things running smooth so it shouldnt really get off the rails. There will be a chance to catchy every band so dont worry. Some sacrifces will have to be made by missing parts of sets. This is the first year where they were able to get this. I am really excited that lots of great smaller and newer acts are getting a chance. The best part too is that so many great bands are playing that stage that it isnt something that people are going to ignore. These are all bands that could have easily played the main stage but limited time caused them not too. Basically it is two fest in one.

There is going to be lots of running back and forth for me as well.

Hey Bob, that arrangement sounds perfect and exactly what I was hoping to read. With only 6-8 bands on each stage, everyone should have decent set lengths, which gives to other stage ample time to get set up properly. Hopefully there will be fewer sound issues this way

I agree. Sound at Reggies has never been an issue. What is good that there are only 6 bands on the second stage is that it can be more relaxed with playing and moving along. More leeway on the backside for running late.

I like the staggered. Some of the order is odd imo, but those sort of things are never to everyone's liking. Sorta surprised Ashbury is that high up honestly. Btw, I thought Borrowed time was supposed to be the second stage headliner?

I have the second stage perfectly lined up so I dont miss any band I want to see:fu:hahamiddlefinger:

there really isnt a headliner to say on the second stage. I tried to layer it where bands in the same sound style wont be competing and for example...for fans of prog/ power metal can watch Eldritchcan then after that go right into the second stage and catch Innerseige. I tried to layer it that way so it helps all the bands out.

sure some will have to miss bands they want to see but not everything can be perfect.

I have the second stage perfectly lined up so I dont miss any band I want to see:fu:hahamiddlefinger:

there really isnt a headliner to say on the second stage. I tried to layer it where bands in the same sound style wont be competing and for example...for fans of prog/ power metal can watch Eldritchcan then after that go right into the second stage and catch Innerseige. I tried to layer it that way so it helps all the bands out.

sure some will have to miss bands they want to see but not everything can be perfect.

That is a good strategy, though with Eldritch, unless they change it up, their live style is more in terms of thrash. I think the only issue I may have is deciding between Vanlade and Eldritch, but probably considering I've seen Eldritch, I'll go with Vanlade.

Do Lords of the Trident go on before or after Oz? They are a fucking hoot and actually have some cool riffs despite their stupid look.

they will be on before OZ. The goal is to have second stage done before the headliners on the main stage.

just for the record.....

there may be a few surprises on the second stage later so dont go leaving the show early to get home to sit online. Stick around....hint hint hint.

Like, Hour of 13 playing a special set with me on vocals? Or like Pagan Altar playing Volume I? Or like Dio resurrected and just giving everyone at the fest hugs?