Ragnarokkr 2013 running order

just a quick update:

like all shows, times wont be to the exact minute. Expect some bands to play over or start late. Both stages wont be starting the exact same time. The second stage has less bands and more leeway. So dont worry that you may miss stuff. Sure you may have to miss some songs by bands but remember the second stage is a gift in a way to everyone for supporting the fest. The good part is that these are all bands from the midwest so they will be back around again. Hopefully each one of them will get a foot in the door at Reggies so they can get on more shows there so you can get a chance to see them again soon.

just a quick update:

like all shows, times wont be to the exact minute. Expect some bands to play over or start late. Both stages wont be starting the exact same time. The second stage has less bands and more leeway. So dont worry that you may miss stuff. Sure you may have to miss some songs by bands but remember the second stage is a gift in a way to everyone for supporting the fest. The good part is that these are all bands from the midwest so they will be back around again. Hopefully each one of them will get a foot in the door at Reggies so they can get on more shows there so you can get a chance to see them again soon.

If Olórin doesn't get a label contract to Epic Records and a spot on a European tour with Pagan Altar i'm going to shit bricks.

I was being sarcastic there, but if one of the huge European metalfests (not shit like Wacken) I'd be in metal heaven.

Also, who do I have to contact to get a list of Reggies's backline of equipment?

I was being sarcastic there, but if one of the huge European metalfests (not shit like Wacken) I'd be in metal heaven.

Also, who do I have to contact to get a list of Reggies's backline of equipment?

actually there are a few european festivals who watch the festival page everyday for new announcements on bands and stuff. So I would post stuff every so often on the facebook wall.

Contact odin about what gear reggies will provide.