Ragnarokkr 2015: OSTROGOTH

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
First US show ever. Super excited to finally see these guys. They will be a co-headliner.

10423888_668852559862578_2068835880326500657_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
YESSSSS!!! I had heard that they were close to being booked. So excited to see them. I think it is kind of weird that you picked a track from Too Hot. Not a bad song at all but the first LP and EP are so much better than the later albums.

YESSSSS!!! I had heard that they were close to being booked. So excited to see them. I think it is kind of weird that you picked a track from Too Hot. Not a bad song at all but the first LP and EP are so much better than the later albums.

see I really like Too Hot!! That song I picked is my favorite song by them actually.

Jeremy is right, Mausoleum still owns the rights. Here's a history of Ostrogoth releases to clear up any confusion:

1983 - released Full Moon's Eyes EP as well as an early version of "Ecstasy and Danger" on the If It's Loud We're Proud compilation
1984 - released Ecstasy And Danger LP
1985 - released Too Hot LP
1987 - released Feelings Of Fury LP
1994 - reissued all albums individually as part of the Mausoleum Classix CD series
2002 - repackaged albums on 2 CDs: Feelings Of Fury + Too Hot and Ecstasy And Danger + Full Moon's Eyes (with the compilation track as a bonus)
2012 - reissued the Ecstasy And Danger + Full Moon's Eyes CD (I am guessing they did not reissue the other due to lack of demand)

I've often wondered... can anyone make sense of the lyrics to Heroes' Museum?

Hey, Mister Life may be surprised:
this afternoon I'll be your guide!
It is my job, just follow me
through history.

Hey Mister Life, just sign that book,
just take my hand, we'll take a look.
It means the end of life,
calling your wife.

chorus:
Life is just easy
when we play it without pain.
Life is just easy