Ragnarokkr 2014: VISIGOTH

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
Utah's Salt Lake Steel VISIGOTH confirmed for Ragnarokkr Metal Apocalypse.
Many may have heard of these guys from lil' mike mandykes Sword and Chains label. This is one band that has had more people asking for to play the fest than some of the larger acts that have played. I for one am excited to see them as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did I hear right that they're putting out a cd in the fall? Love what I hear, but I don't have a way to play tapes or vinyl.

They will begin recording their album this fall, with a damn good label, im not allowed to say which one though. I dont like theyre doing it with the certain label but it is really going to help get them known worldwide.

But Final Spell should be out on cd this fall...If Stormspell decides to still do it. If he doesnt then I may steal it and put it on cd.

They will begin recording their album this fall, with a damn good label, im not allowed to say which one though. I dont like theyre doing it with the certain label but it is really going to help get them known worldwide.

But Final Spell should be out on cd this fall...If Stormspell decides to still do it. If he doesnt then I may steal it and put it on cd.

let me guess High Roller or Hells Headbangers?

Fuck yeah, I was really impressed with Final Spell when it initially came out. Sarlacc Records just did a vinyl for it and it looks slick. This is great news.