Ragnarokkr 2014: ARGUS

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
Argus return to Chicago to play the main stage at the 2014 Ragnarokkr Metal fest. Many for years have asked for them and this year ole Mike made it happen. Argus bring a great mix of genre's to the fest that appeal to many different folks. I know this announcement will make many fans happy.

enjoy some samples....

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as YOU approve, you doom dog you!!!!!
Maybe you can make the band Simon's famous Hamburger Helper. :lol:

Hardy, har, har... My point more has to do with that Argus is a band on the rise and also has an album coming out, which let's be honest a lot of Ragnarokkr bands don't tend to have. And yeah because they do appeal to multiple genres.

Hardy, har, har... My point more has to do with that Argus is a band on the rise and also has an album coming out, which let's be honest a lot of Ragnarokkr bands don't tend to have. And yeah because they do appeal to multiple genres.

yes....this is exactly why this is a good booking along side the face the band has a good fanbase and people have been suggesting them for a while now.

Odin needs to get Mercyful Mike on board to help cross promote this bad boy.
He could be a major asset to have on board to help with the cross promotion.

Speaking of, I would FULLY support having Blackfinger play.
Let them headline the Music Joint stage.

It would help get the whole Days of the Doomed crowd on board as well.

Anyhow, there I go again with my crazy ideas!!!!!!

I know, I am not true metal since I don't own every PICTURE album on LP which means I am not even target audience we are concerned about.

Ok, carry on!!!! :)