Ragnarokkr 2015 - Second Stage : Hessian

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
Hessian from Portland Maine is the first announced band for the second stage at the 2015 festival. This is a great act who has a bright future. Very excited to see them playing this next year. Have been keeping on eye on them for the past months and glad it worked out to have them. Check out the samples below....

10325779_634328909981610_2982180423613197815_n.jpg

Very cool band. I was actually thinking of suggesting them for second stage but looks like someone beat me to it! I'm not sure about your "bright future" comment though. Obviously I wish them the best, but I fear their moment has come and gone. Both tracks you posted are 4 years old now.

Very cool band. I was actually thinking of suggesting them for second stage but looks like someone beat me to it! I'm not sure about your "bright future" comment though. Obviously I wish them the best, but I fear their moment has come and gone. Both tracks you posted are 4 years old now.

oh they have lots of new material...i just posted some of the older stuff because it was easier to find. A good buddy of mine just saw them and was blown away.

That's good to know. Either way I am excited to see them. They opened for Satan last month but unfortunately I was late to the show and missed them.

You mean Matt from Seax?

nope...mendoza. Matt helped out with getting them. He suggested them to me at the fest this year. I have been seeing the name come up on a lot of flyers from out there. Checked out some samples a while back and thought it was good. I am alway iffy on bands coming in from so far because I always think they won't want to do it...but so far as this past year and this year now...they all do mostly.