Hessian and Enforcer (chicago) - Sept 26th

Every gal wants one of these!!!

Blue-Raspberry-Pop.png

very small turnout at first but halfway through Hessian more people came in. For Blood of Kings there was maybe 4 people watching. Once Hessian got on stage a few more came in. Half way through about 10 - 15 more came in....from what people were saying is parking was terrible so they were their early but couldn't park at all.

Hessian are a top notch live act. Full of energy and they kind of act out the lyrics at times and all are in sync together with stage movements and stuff. The highlight for me is the fact everyone would have laughed if they were there....I got to pick the cover song they played...it was a Thin Lizzy, Motorhead or a Pentagram song. I said to do Pentagram and it went over well for them so that worked out.

I really think they are going to win over a lot of people are Ragnarokkr for sure.

Enforcer came out and it was the band everyone was there to see. It was odd about 15 japanese people who were not metalheads and dressed up really nice all came to watch. After the show they took tons of pictures with Enforcer too. Crowd was really into them...they actually bored me to death. Great vocalist but the songs really go no where.

Show ended early around 12:15. Only three bands. More shows need to be this way.

LOL - are there three bands in this world you like less than Pentagram, Thin Lizzy, or Motorhead? Poor Bob!!!

I know you prolly don't, but any idea what Pentagram tune they did?

LOL - are there three bands in this world you like less than Pentagram, Thin Lizzy, or Motorhead? Poor Bob!!!

I know you prolly don't, but any idea what Pentagram tune they did?

not sure actually...everyone who was there was very excited to hear it though.

Jason...all I could think of when they asked me was you standing there laughing.