Screamer / Borrowed Time / Zuul - Sept 16 Chicago

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
High Roller Records artist Screamer will be doing a US tour in september and hitting Chicago on Sept 16th a monday night. Borrowed Time and Zuul will be playing as well. The Red Line Tap in chicago will be the location. Should be a great time. Rare to see such a top notch line up. Really looking forward to this show. September is a super busy month for shows but this is the top one for me that month.

I may go to this. Never heard of them until now, but they sound good, and I've been wanting to see Zuul. I don't like Borrowed Time, but I'll give them another chance.

Cool show indeed.
I haven;t liked what ZUUL I have heard recorded, but everyone says they are great live.

As Bob pointed out September is insane enough as is....

This will be a last minute one for me, as much as I would love to go.

Cool show indeed.
I haven;t liked what ZUUL I have heard recorded, but everyone says they are great live.

As Bob pointed out September is insane enough as is....

This will be a last minute one for me, as much as I would love to go.

The fall in general is getting crazy with shows.

Funny, I was just telling a friend of mine on FB not 3 minutes before clicking this thread how Sept. and Oct. especially are insane for shows. Are the Screamer tour dates out (and more importantly, Atlanta)?

Funny, I was just telling a friend of mine on FB not 3 minutes before clicking this thread how Sept. and Oct. especially are insane for shows. Are the Screamer tour dates out (and more importantly, Atlanta)?

i haven't seen any tour dates but I know they are doing the west coast as well. I just saw the date on the club listing.