Screamer cancels US shows....

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
The Screamer / Zuul / Borrowed Time show that is at the Red Line Tap on Sept 16th is now going to be

DAWNBRINGER
Zuul
Borrowed Time

while I really wanted to see Screamer like everyone else....at least they got a great replacement band to play.

Ah. I got confused because I saw it listed multiple ways. That makes much more sense. It also allows me to miss Borrowed Time in case I don't get there in time.

Allows you to MISS Borrowed Time?
That's the best band on this bill, IMO, though I just heard the latest Dawnbringer for the first time and was quite impressed.

Allows you to MISS Borrowed Time?
That's the best band on this bill, IMO, though I just heard the latest Dawnbringer for the first time and was quite impressed.

It's not news that I don't like Borrowed Time. I'll give them another chance, but I just haven't liked them before recording or live.

just curious, what about Borrowed Time do you not like? I think they're one of the best recent bands in terms songwriting, performance chops, tours and working their asses off and their devotion to underground heavy metal.

Not saying you're wrong or anything, but hearing dissent about this band is generally rare

just curious, what about Borrowed Time do you not like? I think they're one of the best recent bands in terms songwriting, performance chops, tours and working their asses off and their devotion to underground heavy metal.

Not saying you're wrong or anything, but hearing dissent about this band is generally rare

It's hard for me to really explain why. Honestly, the main thing is nothing is memorable to me or hooks me in. Like I said, I'll try them again, but I've seen them twice and have been underwhelmed. Btw, I'm not saying they're a bad band; I just don't care for them.

It's hard for me to really explain why. Honestly, the main thing is nothing is memorable to me or hooks me in. Like I said, I'll try them again, but I've seen them twice and have been underwhelmed. Btw, I'm not saying they're a bad band; I just don't care for them.

Fair enough.
There are plenty of bands in the Ragnarokkr scene, so to speak, that I don't care for either. My response was based more on my own personal tastes, in BT being the main appeal for me. Though being a Monday coupled with all the other shows coming up this fall puts this low on the priority scale for me. Esp with Vitus in early Oct just announced.

How come?

Because I don't think you would be able to bite your tongue after you saw all the Chris Black ballwashing that takes place there daily.

I would love to see the 500000 comments that would follow if you got on there and told folks how you felt about Dawnbringer.

Here, you are just speaking to the same 8 people.