Screamer cancels US shows....

the show ever really good....

Borowed Time was down a guitarist but still pulled it off.

Zuul was missing the singer but they still were the best band of the night.

Dawnbringer were really good. Not as good at the Alehorn show last summer.

It went way to late for a monday night. two other shows pulled the crowd from this one...Scorpion Child / Gpsyhawk played and so did Death in June. Still a decent turnout for a late show on a monday night against two bigger shows.

really? the vocals are what caught my attention first time around because they are not your standard metal style. This past week the two guys did dual vocals to get the harmonies and stuff. Had a very punk feel. ( pat mentioned this first and he was right)

i read yesterday that since Carmine is out of Seax they are going a more heavier / punk style now.

367idc.jpg

Zuul is just fine as a metal band, double guitars in tow. They are a good change of pace from the shitstorm of European power metal that sounds like fucking polka music.

When Bob was into that stuff I always referred to it as "oompa loompa" music. I never got it either. Some of it is catchy as hell though.....

Anyhow my man, don't you have some Sabbath CDs to locate for me.......

Zuul is just fine as a metal band, double guitars in tow. They are a good change of pace from the shitstorm of European power metal that sounds like fucking polka music.

Did you just get back into the metal scene after ten years or something? There is an overabundance of retro-'80s metal bands like Zuul now. There aren't nearly as many of those power metal bands still around. If there are, most of them don't get much notice anymore.

Interesting. Like Bob, that's sort of what pulled me in. What I love about the band is they remind me of early Maiden (first two albums) especially since the singer reminds me of early Dianno.

I can see that.
Yeah, I tried a couple times. They just dont do it for me. Sorry.
I would definitely watch them live if they were playing a show I was at.

I am surprised they havent yet been considered for Ragnarokkr, or maybe they have.....

I can see that.
Yeah, I tried a couple times. They just dont do it for me. Sorry.
I would definitely watch them live if they were playing a show I was at.

I am surprised they havent yet been considered for Ragnarokkr, or maybe they have.....

they were booked on the first one. They were even on the poster for a long time. Backed due to other commitments. Mike has asked every year.