Upcoming shows ???????

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
What shows are everyone planning on going to??

so far I have these planned for sure.

June 4 Reggies - Desaster / Superchrist / Malas / Scythe

June 11 Double Door - Alehorn of Power 5 - Orange Goblin / Nachtmystium / Bible of the Devil / Buried At Sea / Zuul

June 13 Reggies - Split Heaven ( great traditional metal from Mexico )

June 21 Reggies - Forbidden / White Wizzard / Havok

Sept 24 Red Line Tap - Deceased

Oct 29 Red Line Tap - Impaler

still waiting on the Diamond Head / Girlschool show announcement in August I think or september.

Just saw Rammstein at the Allstate Arena - best show I've ever seen, hands down.

Not the best show I've ever seen but it was definitely up there.

As for me these are the shows I have scheduled:

May 27 - Blackfied/Anathema (err, half of Anathema)

June 18 - Deep Purple

July 6 - Children of Bodom/ Devin Townsend/ Septicflesh/ Obscura

Yeah, it was a great show, no doubt. The exploding zombie babies were pretty cool and the setlist was perfect, except for Du Hast (I hate that song.)
I've seen better visuals in a concert before (Alice Cooper, WASP, TSO, etc) but Rammstein are in the Top 5 for sure.

As for me these are the shows I have scheduled:

May 27 - Blackfied/Anathema (err, half of Anathema)

June 18 - Deep Purple

July 6 - Children of Bodom/ Devin Townsend/ Septicflesh/ Obscura

...will check out Deep Purple and CoB for sure.
No other shows planned that I can think of, besides the local show here and there.
I'll probably check out Metal Mergeance at Reggies on 7/16.

I just saw Sister Sin at Memories this past Friday. Chick-fronted Swedish band....very 80s inspired gritty Rock Metal.
http://www.sistersin.com/

Yeah, it was a great show, no doubt. The exploding zombie babies were pretty cool and the setlist was perfect, except for Du Hast (I hate that song.)
I've seen better visuals in a concert before (Alice Cooper, WASP, TSO, etc) but Rammstein are in the Top 5 for sure.

...will check out Deep Purple and CoB for sure.
No other shows planned that I can think of, besides the local show here and there.
I'll probably check out Metal Mergeance at Reggies on 7/16.

I just saw Sister Sin at Memories this past Friday. Chick-fronted Swedish band....very 80s inspired gritty Rock Metal.
http://www.sistersin.com/

I think Sister Sin is playing again with Loudness at Reggies

Yeah, "Du Hast" is probably one of the most overrated songs ever. I love Rammstein but that has to be one of their worst songs honestly. As for visuals I would probably rank them third next to Alice Cooper and Roger Waters. NIN at Lolla and TSO do come close though.

Well my wife and I loved it. We're big fans, so finally getting a chance to see them was just incredible. We were both really into the show as well.

Were you in section 211? After the show, we were trying to get out and I thought I saw you. I told my wife - "hey, I think that's the guy I randomly sat next to at American Carnage"

Well my wife and I loved it. We're big fans, so finally getting a chance to see them was just incredible. We were both really into the show as well.

Were you in section 211? After the show, we were trying to get out and I thought I saw you. I told my wife - "hey, I think that's the guy I randomly sat next to at American Carnage"

:lol: Indeed I was. Weird how we keep being near each other at shows. Were you in that section as well?

:lol: Indeed I was. Weird how we keep being near each other at shows. Were you in that section as well?

Yeah, about 4-5 rows back from the rail of the balcony. I got tickets the day they went on sale, and I couldn't get anything in the 100 level. The balcony seats were actually a very good vantage point for the show though, so I wasn't disappointed at all.

Yeah, about 4-5 rows back from the rail of the balcony. I got tickets the day they went on sale, and I couldn't get anything in the 100 level. The balcony seats were actually a very good vantage point for the show though, so I wasn't disappointed at all.

Same here. I was amazed how quickly the thing was selling out and then how quickly it sold out. It did seem like the perfect vantage point. To be honest, with a show like that, I didn't really want to be that close to it. I gotta say though, of all the times I've been to the All-State, that was the best it's sounded. Usually I hate the damn sound in that place, but I could hear everything clearly that night.

We were in Section 211 as well. I bought tix the day they went on sale at 10am and had the same issue....nothing in 100. I'll never understand ticketbastard's allocation of ticket sales. It's crap.
But the seats were not bad at all. Decent view.
I knew this show would sell out quickly. It had been 10 yrs since they were last in the States and this band will always have a following.