Savage Master / Angelust - Nov 7 - Chicago

ASOT are an extremely influential band.

Steam punk is one of the most popular costumes for girls this year.

No doubt that's all because of Nina.

Thanks to her I know who Manilla Road are!

great show and a great turnout. The Sabbat show helped since half the crowd tonight were from the west coast or canada it seemed.

The Underground Lounge is a perfect place for small shows. Easy to get to but parking kind of blows around there. Lots of places to eat as well.

I was kind of pissed they decided to start it at 10 and not 9 like they advertised.

Angelust was up first. Not a bad band but not a great band. People really liked them. The drummer set his cymbal on fire for the first song.

Sauron...everyone was into them. Lots of the locals came out for them it seemed as well.

Savage Master...great set. They have improved their live act as well. Tight and a blast to watch. They sold a ton of merch too which is good. After seeing them and the people get into them...this will be the band on saturday that pulls aways the crowd from the main room at the fest.

Great time and crazy to see such a variety of people at the show. Again it was a well put together line up of bands.

Angelust. I haven't seen those fuckers in 6 months and they are a local band. And yeah, steveo always lights his cymbals on fire for at least one of the songs. Usually Power of Evil.

great show and a great turnout. The Sabbat show helped since half the crowd tonight were from the west coast or canada it seemed.

The Underground Lounge is a perfect place for small shows. Easy to get to but parking kind of blows around there. Lots of places to eat as well.

I was kind of pissed they decided to start it at 10 and not 9 like they advertised.

Angelust was up first. Not a bad band but not a great band. People really liked them. The drummer set his cymbal on fire for the first song.

Sauron...everyone was into them. Lots of the locals came out for them it seemed as well.

Savage Master...great set. They have improved their live act as well. Tight and a blast to watch. They sold a ton of merch too which is good. After seeing them and the people get into them...this will be the band on saturday that pulls aways the crowd from the main room at the fest.

Great time and crazy to see such a variety of people at the show. Again it was a well put together line up of bands.

Should be switched to Main Stage and Satan's Hole bumped to side stage