Ragnarokkr 2016 Mainstage: Midnight Chaser

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
Midnight Chaser are a band that has been on the want list for many years. This year it finally worked out to get them to the fest. Sword and Chains will be putting out their second CD as well. For those not familiar with them they were on the old Heavy Artillery label. They will be opening up the show on Saturday.

Here are some samples....

Yay! I remember when Rough And Tough came out and I was really impressed but somehow I forgot about it among all the other great retro bands releasing albums around that time (Cauldron, Enforcer, etc.) Now I need to decide if I'm going to fix that by picking up some of their albums now or just get them when I see them.

Yay! I remember when Rough And Tough came out and I was really impressed but somehow I forgot about it among all the other great retro bands releasing albums around that time (Cauldron, Enforcer, etc.) Now I need to decide if I'm going to fix that by picking up some of their albums now or just get them when I see them.

Mendyke will have the 2nd CD at the fest. yeah...same thing happened to me..I got the first CD when it came out on Heavy Artillery. They got buried in all the retro bands all hitting at the same time. Before going to Blind Guardian this year I was having dinner with Mendyke and we were talking about them...I told him I wanted them for a while. He was talking to them about the release so he had them contact me and Odin wanted them too. So glad this worked out. They will be kicking it off first on saturday.