Ragnarokkr Main Stage 2016: IGNITOR

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
Texas traditional metal act IGNITOR is now added to the line up for the main stage in 2016.

They haven't played up here in about 7 years or so now. They put in a great show and will make a great addition to the line up. Robert from Witches Mark is now in the band and vocals are handled by Jason McMaster who sings for Dangerous Toys and ex-Watchtower.

Check out the videos below if you have not yet heard them before. Make yourself familiar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Think it was earlier this year, there never seemed to have been an official announcement I don't think. Well I never shot one out, would have it Rob would have given me the word "offically".
It will be good to see him again though; Rag in 2014 was the first time Jamie and I meet him face to face after talking with him at that point for years.

note; shameless plug:heh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well geez, if half of Agony Column is going to be there let's get the rest of them on the stage!

it would be nice.....but the line up is literally packed up...this is the first year where if we took every band that wanted on and who is actually a good band...we would need 4 more days added. It is nuts who mike has had to turn down.

Jeremy. Why would you be the one to make an announcement regarding Ignitor??

What are you talking about? And why not? And why would it be any concern to you anyway?
Don't believe I did make any announcement about them. However, the guitarist of Witches Mark is in that band and until WM are on another label or no longer a band I will continue to spread news about what that band and members are doing. Beside Robert is a friend of mine as well.
Still I don't believe I made any announcement,
You would be so lucky that someone ever does the same for you and your band.

Jeremy - you missed the point.

As stated above, Ignitor themselves haven't made an official announcement.

I was simply stating that such an announcement should probably come from the band and not from the side of the new guy in the band.

Anyhow. Cool opportunity for Robert to get out there more.
He's a nice guy.

Jeremy - you missed the point.

As stated above, Ignitor themselves haven't made an official announcement.

I was simply stating that such an announcement should probably come from the band and not from the side of the new guy in the band.

Anyhow. Cool opportunity for Robert to get out there more.
He's a nice guy.

Well maybe you missed something there Jason; for weeks I have see posts, show announcements,e tc.