Ragnarokkr Pre-Party 2014

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
The Pre party will be on April 3rd. 8pm start time. The Mutiny right off Fullerton and Western. 2428 North Western. Here is the facebook link...

https://www.facebook.com/events/391716117637350/

there will be metal DJ's and Metal Haven will be vending as well. Feel free to bring stuff to sell if you want as well. This will be pretty much like the metal markets Eva throws every few months. It sounds like a lot of people are planning on coming out so it should be a great time.

You won't need to get there that early...There will just be one or two vendors I think but I could see others bringing a small bit of personal stuff to sell as well. There is plenty of room even at the Market to put a table up.

Certainly you all you spend all your money before the fest starts on Friday, because there may not be a chance of me bringing in over a thousand different titles.:loco: Um, mood strikes me right they could all be $5 a piece. :lol:

Certainly you all you spend all your money before the fest starts on Friday, because there may not be a chance of me bringing in over a thousand different titles.:loco: Um, mood strikes me right they could all be $5 a piece. :lol:

I think you are safe jermey...you have tons that won't be available any where else at the fest. Metal haven has more vinyl and stuff. The only CD's they have are the Stormspell stuff and some doom CD's. More black and death metal CD's too. He does have a 4 for 20 bucks CD bin full of stuff too...mostly bigger metal acts.