Raise your hand if you're heading to PP Scan

Tess

Jul 25, 2002
North Carolina
(okay, that totally rhymes!)

It's about the time we booked our flight tickets last year so it's time to start looking again !

So, are you going and where are you traveling from?

I am going along with my new husband (yea! :headbang:), my sister, my parents, and my son ! We are all traveling from North Carolina, USA.

As my wonderful wife said, we'll be there with the whole family: our kid (who doesnt like metal, but for some reason keeps singing metal songs, hehe), my parents in law and my sis-in-law! - all the way from North Carolina, USA.

I'm hoping that my sister & her boyfriend, and my brother of course will be there this year as well. They however only have to travel from another part of Denmark, those lucky bastards, haha.

c.

My husband and I will be there! Flying in from the mainly cloudy Ann Arbor, Michigan. First year for us and first (non-Canadian) international travel! We'll probably buy plane tickets after we get back from Alaska (leaving Tuesday!!).

I'll be there:kickass:

Coming from Kristiansand, Norway. Moved south from the cold north a few months ago, so this year it's only one flight to get to Copenhagen:)

:headbang::headbang:Ali and I will be coming from Manchester UK again this year, flights are booked, still to buy tickets and accomodation.Last year was awesome::kickass::kickass:Anyone else from the UK?:headbang::headbang:

Finally - Prog.metal in little Denmark..... I´m looking forward to see Wuthering Heights and POS... Drinking beer with my brother and his wife..... Talking dirty to Lars from IM... SEE YOU THERE..... gotta be there..oh yea:headbang:

I should be there. Need to get off my ass...well, stay on my ass and surf to the ticket site, get flights and what not. Meh.
Looking forward to the festival though, think I'll go see Vader at The Rock before it and Dark Tranquillity and Primordial in Germany/Austria/Switzerland after it.

hello everyone
I'm Dan from Romania and I will also be coming to the festival. I can't wait!!!
Best regards to Claus, Tess, Lars and everyone here. Looking forward to meet you guys at the fest!

prog the metal!
Dan

my flight arrives thursday afternoon. perhaps we can gather a few progpower maniacs there and have a few beers in the evening.
btw, can someone recommend some nice metal pubs?

Come to The Rock on Thursday and see Vader pound some good old death metal.
Failing that, I can come and have a beer somewhere in the afternoon though.