rake ?

do a small sweep-pick across the strings below the one on which you fret, but atr the same time palm and fret hand mute those strings. If written out in tab it would look like this:
E----------15b(17)-- note - normally this is like two or three acciaccaturas just
B--------x---------- before the beat.
G------x----------
D----x-----------

NeedledWarheart said:
For the musically reatrded - Acciacatura - Notes crushed in before the start of the beat.
Yeah a rake is generally a slightly palm muted "chord" but played a little slower so that the individual notes are heard individually, but only barely slower.

Bryant

NeedledWarheart said:
For the musically reatrded - Acciacatura - Notes crushed in before the start of the beat.

Don't you think that reply is a bit harsh ? I don't read music very well, nor am I a master of any particualr mode, but I play a pretty decent guitar, (been playing for over 20 years) bass, drums and a little keys. Musicians come to this forum to learn and I don't mind a little cockiness as I am guilty of that, but I don't call anyone reatred which I can only assume that is supposed to be "retarded." We were all beginners at one time or another.

Bryant

Dude, :lol: it doesn't mean "you total idiot", not even close, it was a joke for "those who dont know"... sorry if it sounded harsh man :cry: