Rambo 5 is on!

Alteredmindeath

Wasteland Survivor
Mar 5, 2003
Underneath your bed
Hell yeah! Rambo's coming back to raise hell!

Maclean's recently chatted with action icon Sylvester Stallone about his career, during which time he also spoke about his desire to make Rambo V and where it might take place.

"I'm dying to do another Rambo. He's in Arizona on the border," said Stallone. "It will involve him going into Mexico. (Possibly taking out drug cartels in Ciudad Juarez) I don't think Rambo likes Mexicans."

The sequel was initially billed as Rambo V: The Savage Hunt, which would have seen Rambo partnering with a Special Forces team to hunt down a genetically-engineered man-beast in the Arctic. Needless to say, that approach was scrapped.

http://movies.ign.com/articles/122/1220332p1.html

Barbarian is a classic flick. Good to hear you and your girl enjoyed it.

Unfortunately Conan the Destroyer is not as good as Barbarian. Destroyer is even more cheesy, with more comical characters and a PG rating as compared to Barbarians R rating. Still, if you're a fan of fantasy movies, and Schwarzenegger films you still might want to give it a watch.

good news!!!

can't wait for it..I really love Rambo II and III.
Gotta be awesome.
But it isn't anything new that they are doing the new part in mexico cause they also did the second part there.

yeah but that's not the same. They have never used Mexico as a location in the Rambo movie, so it's something new. They may have used it to decorate it as Nam, but they haven't used Mexico in the storylines yet. Rambo lives on the Arizona borderline now. Rambo is back in the states now.