Rambo would bury Aeon Flux in like 4 seconds

man i love this board. Trautmen can't even win a sailboat race with a fat dude and his family. Trautman's a pussy. He chokes on popcorn for fuck sake.

bobo'c said:
man i love this board. Trautmen can't even win a sailboat race with a fat dude and his family. Trautman's a pussy. He chokes on popcorn for fuck sake.
that is true, so i would have to go with the punisher guy. rambo just yell shit that people can't understand and aeon just sucks in general.

Arg_Hamster said:
In Rambo 4, JR should come clean and suck Vernon Wells mighty cock! Straight to XXX-DVD.

Arg man, what the hell? What's the connection between Vernon Wells and homosexuality? Do you know something we don't? I mean, just because he played Big Gay Warriors in so many 80's movies doesn't mean he crawls down the streets of Sydney on his knees, ya know.

Remember the time he played Mighty Wez in Road Warrior? Only evidence he was gay was when the wolf kid threw the sharp boomerang at his bitch, and he ducked, but the bitch got nailed in the head. And the bitch was dead. His biutch got it. Ya know, the bitch? His bitch, the little blonde bitch. The bitch got it. He was pissed some little kid got his bitch. The bitch.

Anway, then he was hugged by the Lord Humungus, who whispered sweet nothings in his ear, causing him to fall asleep in the Humungus' strong arms.

BUT THAT WAS IT! No other gay shit from Vernon Wells!

weirdsciencethug11.jpg

"IS this YOUR Potty? How come, two unpopular DICKS like you, is havin' a POTTY?"

Until, of course, Weird Science came out. Shit! Fuck!

Jurched

Haven't seen anything except for Kill Bill. I liked the first part better than the 2nd one. I still consider From Dusk Till Dawn the best Tarantino's movie.

From Dusk Till Dawn is one of the best vampire flicks ever (Only the 1st one!! The rest sucked real bad!!!) But that's Robert Rodriguez's movie bro. All Tarantino did was co write it...All the onscreen mayhem was Rodriguez.

johnnieCzech said:
Haven't seen anything except for Kill Bill. I liked the first part better than the 2nd one. I still consider From Dusk Till Dawn the best Tarantino's movie.

Rambo could own anyone except for the punisher. I especially like Rambo's ability to set up vietcong traps to destroy his enemies.

Jurched said:
Arg man, what the hell? What's the connection between Vernon Wells and homosexuality? Do you know something we don't? I mean, just because he played Big Gay Warriors in so many 80's movies doesn't mean he crawls down the streets of Sydney on his knees, ya know.

Remember the time he played Mighty Wez in Road Warrior? Only evidence he was gay was when the wolf kid threw the sharp boomerang at his bitch, and he ducked, but the bitch got nailed in the head. And the bitch was dead. His biutch got it. Ya know, the bitch? His bitch, the little blonde bitch. The bitch got it. He was pissed some little kid got his bitch. The bitch.

Anway, then he was hugged by the Lord Humungus, who whispered sweet nothings in his ear, causing him to fall asleep in the Humungus' strong arms.

BUT THAT WAS IT! No other gay shit from Vernon Wells!

weirdsciencethug11.jpg

"IS this YOUR Potty? How come, two unpopular DICKS like you, is havin' a POTTY?"

Until, of course, Weird Science came out. Shit! Fuck!

Jurched

We all love the Verns stuff (even the McGuyver episodes he was in), but we love him even more when he´s dressed up in chain-mail skirts and Freddie Mercury-brush on his upper lip. Admit it, the Vern is mightier than the girlie Rambo and the old Trautman fuck.

Evil Dead said:
I would totally bone Aeon Flux

Oh, I'd bend her over. Fur sure! But her goddamned hairdo looks lethal. Too much of that hold gel shit.

No blow jobs from her, otherwise those sharp bangs on either side've her head might perform an unintended vasectomy!

Jurched

Hawng said:
I liked Kill Bill. Shit I like pretty much all of Tarantino`s flicks. But you are right about the rest, Suckage in the highest form.

Kill Bill is cool...I had the pleasure of seeing it for the first time a few months ago with Billy at his place...he was yelling at the TV...very funny stuff...I had my 15 year old with me...I think he learned a whole new vocabulary...at least he learned from the best!:headbang: