Rammstein Tour 2011-2012

jipchen

ForesterStudio
Nov 17, 2008
Munich, Germany
www.facebook.com
Anybody else going?
Just bought the tickets for Munich (20. November 2011). It's ridiculous the public advance booking was supposed to start today before midday (24.June). But apparently you could buy tickets starting at 00:00.. I'm lucky because I tried and realized the shop was already open.
Even more ridiculous: ALL the tickets for the normal standing room were already sold! LMAO. It startet at 00:00 and all good tickets were already gone. The concert is in the "Olympiahalle" which has the capacity for about 15000 people. The tickets for the half-good seats were gone within seconds. I scored second class seats in the light grey area (N4).. -.- Yeah well better than the poor guys in the very last rows: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3245929/Saalplan.png

I was really angry at first but now I'm beginning to feel stoked for the concert. Will have to buy a telescope, though :lol:

So yeah... who else is going?

I saw them a couple months ago. Not a huge fan of the music, but the stage theatrics and pyrotechnics were pretty entertaining!

Saw them at pinkpop or something last year. Love the music, and the show is the best I've seen to date. Absolutely fantastic band to see live.

Hope they go to Seattle soon. If they go to DC during the school year that'll be fine too.

verdammt, ich wollte mir auch das Konzert in München ansehen.. ist ja nicht weit von Salzburg.. habs bei der letzten Tour schon versucht und keine Karten mehr bekommen, und jetzt schon wieder.. das gibts ja nicht... :(

For their last show in Hamburg I got hooked up with a batch of returned tickets by a friend who worked for an involved ticket agency.
Yes, it's absolutely worth going even if your not a big fan of the music, the show, pyros and stuff is just a great experience. Pure entertainment!

I saw them in Chicago in May of this year. The show was great. The weird thing is that the ticket website showed that the tickets were $150 each the first couple days. I checked the website again a week later and they were $58.

I saw them at that US comeback show in New York. It was $250 for the tickets because of shitty scalpers. The show was cool at least.