Headlining US/Canada tour tickets

griev0r

Here is Nowhere
May 13, 2007
Florida
Just saw this blog posted, sorry if it has been announced already.

Opeth Headlining Canada/USA Dates PRESALE

Our headlining Canada/USA tickets have gone on pre-sale!

Go here to get exclusive access to pre-sold tickets for being a friend of Opeth's Myspace!

https://tixx1.artistarena.com/opeth/

So far, here are the shows:
Opeth Ticketing
at Roseland Theatre
Sunday 5/4/2008
8:00 pm PST Roseland Theatre - Portland
Portland, OR

Opeth Ticketing
at Big Easy
Thursday 5/8/2008
8:00 pm PST Big Easy Spokane
Spokane, WA

Opeth Ticketing
at Mr Small's Theatre
Thursday 5/15/2008
7:00 pm EST Mr Small's Theatre
Millvale, PA

Opeth Ticketing
at Le Medley
Friday 5/23/2008
6:30 pm EST Le Medley
Montreal, QC

Opeth Ticketing
at The Sound Academy
Saturday 5/24/2008
7:00 pm EST The Sound Academy
Toronto, ON

Opeth Ticketing
at House of Blues
Thursday 5/29/2008
7:30 pm EST House of Blues - Myrtle Beach
Myrtle Beach, SC

I'm glad I haven't bought my progressive nation ticket yet. I would much rather wait a month or two and see them headline. Come to Florida!!

Edit: Looks like prices are around the 20-30 dollar range.

No LA tickets? I wish there was a Vegas date but I would walk to LA, barefoot, naked and starving to see this show. <3

PORTLAND!! FVCK YEAH!!

And at the Roseland, w00t! It was a good show at the Crystal when they played there December before last, but the venue sucked (IMO). Relatively dinky stage crammed in the corner, the big aisle in the middle of the floor (WTF is that about anyway, moshpit prevention?), and don't get me started on the hanging lights blocking half the view from the balcony.

Me, I gotta sit someplace .. screwed up my back in a pit years ago. :headbang:

I can't believe a dumpy city like Spokane actually gets an act as good as Opeth, but I ain't complaining! Can't wait to see you Opeth!!!!
By the way, I purchased my ticket, and when all was said and done for this GA show, total ticket price came to $29, including shipping. Great deal! Much better than going through Ticketbastard.

Let's get a headliner in Boston.

EDIT: Oh, these are off dates from Prog Nation... already playing in Boston then :)

does anyone know if any other bands are playing with opeth on these headlining shows?
The Roseland Theater schedule lists "Beyond The Buried And Me, more" as opening for the Portland show, so I'd guess it's the Progressive Nation lineup minus Dream Theater.

So glad they're playing Portland on their own; DT does nothing for me. I've tried...