Opeth & Enslaved : North American Tour in May

Anyone know if the HoB boston show will go beyond 11:00PM? probably not the best idea to take the train in, ay?:confused:

EDIT: Oh, and is 7:00PM for doors or show?

Got my tickets and I'm ready to ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see you guys on stage!!!

Anyone know if the HoB boston show will go beyond 11:00PM? probably not the best idea to take the train in, ay?:confused:

EDIT: Oh, and is 7:00PM for doors or show?

Doors at 7 & the show starts at 8

I'd say it will end just before midnight.

I'm hoping Enslaved gets an hour or so. If a third band gets added, they'll probably only play 45.

Opeth should get their typical 1:30 to 1:45. After the show they're off to Montreal, so I'd expect them to wrap things up right on schedule.

I can't wait to see the new HOB. The Boston area is where the HOB began.
This show will be awesome

Still a bit bummed the closest they are coming to dallas is 4 hours away (houston), but if the setlists are awesome (Harlequin Forest and The Moor are strong possibilities, now if they whip out anything like The Funeral Portrait on top of that, and if Enslaved plays all the good shit from Ruun and Vertebrae...that'd potentially be one of the best concerts I could ever possibly see), I'll probably find a way to skip school or something just to drive down lol.

OK, so.... setlists? Why the hell not?

Intro
Advent
Godhead's Lament
Burden
Funeral Portrait
Harlequin Forest
In My Time of Need
Forest of October
A Fair Judgement
The Amen Corner
Hessian Peel

E: Blackwater Park

Sorry, had to do it.:D

does anyone happen to know if there is a possibility of more dates being added? i'm planning to get tix at a venue 6 hours away, but if i would be better off waiting i will. thanks!

btw - my 1st post, very pleased to meet you all!

^The place is brand new, it better sound fucking exquisite!! The Palladium is a shithole anyway.

OK, so, more Boston questions...
Where's the best place to pick up the T from, without coming back to find my car up on blocks? I'm thinking orange, red, or green lines. Anyone have any info????????????????????????????????????????????????

^The place is brand new, it better sound fucking exquisite!! The Palladium is a shithole anyway.

OK, so, more Boston questions...
Where's the best place to pick up the T from, without coming back to find my car up on blocks? I'm thinking orange, red, or green lines. Anyone have any info????????????????????????????????????????????????

Green Line to Kenmore, short walk from there.

I demand a Vancouver date!! After all, it was the ONLY show that sold out on Opeth's last North American trek. Well, looks like I'm driving to Oregon like I had to 3 years ago haha. Ticketmaster isn't listing the Portland, OR show still. Are they just lazy or does anyone one if a different ticket company is handling the Portland show?

Just a heads up for anyone going to the show in Knoxville May 22nd. You may want to go ahead and book your hotel now. There is a large international competition (Destination Imagination) being hosted there that weekend. Most of the hotels downtown are already full. Got my tix, can't wait!