Opeth & Enslaved : North American Tour in May

I guess I see why Enslaved canceled their previous tour with Swallow The Sun. I was looking forward to seeing StS twice in a short few months, but I guess I can't complain with Opeth. Too bad StS can't open for Opeth...

I'll be driving down to LA for this one.

on his mikael's blog it says the michigan show is in Detroit, but on opeth's myspace it's in Pontiac

which one is right?

Wow I get to catch them twice in less than 8 months, and this time I do not even have to make a road trip to do it. I am so stoked for May 17th!!

Damn Americans, Opeth´s my favourite band, and I´ve enjoyed Enslaved for some years, but their latest record really blew me away!
Great live acts both of them, have fun on the concerts people!
If that lineup would just be in Norway instead, or Scandinavia, seeing the bands are from Norway and Sweden.. :p

- HB

Pre-ordered. :)

Yeah, me too! I just did it yesterday just before I left work, and am glad I did, as some of the venues had "Pre-Order Sold Out" on their listing...

The only thing that sucks about it is that I can't get my ticket or even in to the show until AFTER the doors open the night of the show! Hopefully there are no fuck-ups in the communication between the ordering system in New York and the venue.

The only thing that sucks about it is that I can't get my ticket or even in to the show until AFTER the doors open the night of the show! Hopefully there are no fuck-ups in the communication between the ordering system in New York and the venue.

That's why I think I'll just pick up my tickets at the venue when they go on sale. I like to have my tickets before the show.

Does anyone know when the tickets are going to go on sale to the public? (Montreal in particular) I've been checking in everyday and it's driving me crazy!

Yeah, me too! I just did it yesterday just before I left work, and am glad I did, as some of the venues had "Pre-Order Sold Out" on their listing...

Yeah that makes me nervous. I like to have my tickets in my hand before the show. I think I'll wait for the public sale.

*anxiously waits for Florida dates*...........:Spin:

Ya man - I can't see how they'd pass up Florida.

Anyway,the NY date is SOLD OUT ALREADY!??!

I need to be in MA on May 30th, so I thought about flying in early to see the show in NY then take a bus to Massachusetts the next day.

I'm seeking clarification - the site says "Pre-Sale Sold Out". Does that mean that they simply aren't taking any more pre-sales or is the venue actually sold out?

"Anyway,the NY date is SOLD OUT ALREADY!??!"

Nope, just got my tix. I think the preorder's only sold out, hell, I just got mine through some special for american express. The tix aren't available to everyone else until the 13th, at least on ticketmaster.

shit, i was just looking forward to seeing enslaved again in san antonio, but shit, opeth and enslaved??? that's just gonna be fantastic! opeth haven't been in SA for 3.5 years and i had to go all the way to austin to see them last october. fuck yeah, some good luck finally comes my way.