Randall RM100, Peavey Triple XXX, ESP M-II Neck Thru

Rob Logic

yayyyyyy!
May 16, 2006
Newport News, VA
www.myspace.com
What can I say. I'm in debt and need to consolidate my over abundance of gear into one amp and just 2 guitars. You know how it is. Don't really want to do ebay but if it gets there oh well.

*edit m-II no longer for sale. I'm not going to get anywhere near what I paid for it since you can get them so much cheaper now new.*

Randall RM100: Asking $1599. Comes with 4 modules (Blackface, SL+, Treadplate, UltraXL) as well as footswitch. I'll cover half of price to ship. Amp costs almost that much without modules and you get 4 and they cost $259 and up.

This head is awesome. Big let down. I will buy it again when I can afford it. Financed it which is part of what got me into my situation. I've got a few samples of a couple of the channels. short sample - here Hi pass at 80, lo pass at 13K, small cut at 450hz and a little mulitband. Treadplate module.

RandallRM1001.jpg

picture #2
picture #3
picture #4
picture #5
picture #6
picture #7
picture #8

Peavey Triple XXX - Asking $549.99 will cover half of shipping. Had this head for over 10 years. Small peice of tolex missing from the front.
sample here. Very raw, only hipass at 80hz and lopass at 13khz. Killer amp. Will replace later. *edit* oh yeah, I have the original faceplate which I will include obviously. I don't want that tacky ass thing! HAH! Also, have footswitch but I don't have the cable. Cable is like $30 bones though.

PeaveyTripleXXX1.jpg

picture #2
picture #3
picture #4
picture #5

Thanks for your interest. Any questions PM me or give me a call at 757-272-7521. Anyone close enough to pick up would be dope. I'd be willing to drive as far as DC/Baltimore area to meet if needed.

I've got some friends down your way man... I'll ask if any of them are the market for some new gear. Good luck man.