Randall RM100M

Rob Logic

yayyyyyy!
May 16, 2006
Newport News, VA
www.myspace.com
Complete with footswitch and 4 modules (blackface, treadplate, ultra xl, and SL+).

I have it listed on ebay here.

It's an awesome head with some great usability. There are a lot of custom modders on the MTS forum that do some pretty amazing things with them if you are interested in taking it to the next level. I never took the dive but almost spent some bucks on a guy who can turn high gain modules into SLO type character.

I would be willing to sell to a Sneapster for $749.99 plus shipping. Will post pictures later on tonight when I have some time after getting the baby down after dinner.

Ask any questions you may have and thanks for your interest!!

randall1.jpg

randall2.jpg

randall3.jpg

randall4.jpg

randall5.jpg

randall6.jpg

randall7.jpg

randall8.jpg

About a year ago I was gasing for one of these real bad. I think the idea is great. I already have a 5150 though and couldn't afford having both.

Yeah. In theory I think it's a great idea. I loved the blackface for cleans but my triple xxx outperforms it for high gain. I've gotten great usable tones out of it but I always end up going back to the xxx so I just couldn't keep it collecting dust.

You all know you can get the modules modified to completely kill, and emulate TONS of amps like the 5150, Cobra, Recto, Savage, etc?

I'm getting a few when I get a job, as I own one of these amps.

EDIT: Just read the first post :p Either way, It's a shame you didn't go through with the SLO mod. Was it the Gigmods modification? Or Salvation?

It was Salvation. Anthony is a really cool dude. We exchanged emails and stuff back and forth. I tossed around whether or not to sell the head empty and keep the modules so I could get an RM4 and just use it direct with impulses but in the end I wanted it to be a more appealing offer for someone so it would sell. It was the second time I listed it and I didn't want to have to do a 3rd listing because I was looking for a quick sale. The company I work for sells the whole Randall line so if I wanted to buy some modules and an RM4, I could get a pretty super deal on it.

Kind of a bummer situation because I actually got this head on a trade and the head I traded for it was a Rivera I spent a shit ton on and I didn't get near what I paid for that one. Oh well, I have lost a lot on tone chasing since the beginning, it's the inevitable struggle between man and guitar.