Random Shirts Question

DeathsRebuke

Jan 27, 2007
CT USA
well first off i know there is already prolly a thread of this and so lets get that out of the way.

ok so here is the question, was there ever a shirt of Kalmah in 2XL because im a really big guy [ 6'2 and counting, 245 pounds or so] and i really want a kalmah shirt and im sure that there is many people that have the same problem as me. if there was a 2XL shirt in the past where can i get it and if not you guys MUST make one.

Dude, it fits you with one X. I am 5'10 ( a woman) and about same size as you. And I do have breasts (no picture available, believe me ;) )
I have 2 Kalmah shirts and they fit fine. The one with normal logo and the other with Defeated, which I got from my firend during New Years Eve (thnx again Precious, I know that you'll be reading this sooner or later). His size was L but it fits me too, bit tight in "brestular area - my own opinion (probably others' too).
Don't be afraid to get one :)

Dude, it fits you with one X. I am 5'8 ( a woman) and about same size as you. And I do have breasts (no picture available, believe me ;) )
I have 2 Kalmah shirts and they fit fine. The one with normal logo and the other with Defeated, which I got from my firend during New Years Eve (thnx again Precious, I know that you'll be reading this sooner or later). His size was L but it fits me too, bit tight in "brestular area - my own opinion (probably others' too).

Hehe, fine job of destroying male interests :p

Dude, it fits you with one X. I am 5'8 ( a woman) and about same size as you. And I do have breasts (no picture available, believe me ;) )

no way. chicks don't have breasts, its only a rumor. i hope it fits im quite a long person and i like my shirts wide and long. but when i get the money i will check it out! thanks for the help