random thoughts of the day

I'm not even gonna say it ... ;)

cd,lemmy,mot%C3%B6rhead-30ea4a78a0992001a6a0015d13a62330_i.jpg

now that's fucking creepy
why would anyone burn a beatles record if they're not in al kaeda

Well they're zealots. The Beatles said they were bigger than Jebus and the diehard Christians went off their rocker. Don't you know yer rock history boi?

Four_Cheese.jpg

They're the bomb diggity yo. I got to the point where I almost puked ... and then kept eating.

What possesses a dude to dress up like a chick? You know, whatever's your thing man. Thing is, dudes make fuck ugly chicks. I understand it's four in the morning and I'm trying to get a cheeseburger at the fast food joint, but I just don't want to be greeted by a mug like that as I drive up to the window. This guy ...errr girl looked like a kid with down syndrome who just got gang raped by posse of rodeo clowns. You just don't know these days ...

What possesses a dude to dress up like a chick? You know, whatever's your thing man. Thing is, dudes make fuck ugly chicks. I understand it's four in the morning and I'm trying to get a cheeseburger at the fast food joint, but I just don't want to be greeted by a mug like that as I drive up to the window. This guy ...errr girl looked like a kid with down syndrome who just got gang raped by posse of rodeo clowns. You just don't know these days ...

It goes both ways. Every time I walk into the record store the guys that work there look like the paramore singer, and the girls look like roadkill.