random thoughts of the day

Kid incoming in 6 months. Must buy car, new place to live, stuff for the kid, work my ass off, live up to everything expected of me, probably not going to get any sleep for 1 year, even more hormonal gf...god I'm probably going to kill myself before 2011. But yes, if I make it...then kudos for me...and a pat on the back. Times are changing...I'll have to encounter my biggest fear...a child. I still don't believe the meaning of life is getting children. But do I believe this can be a good thing eventually? Possibly!

It was you who had a strain with your gf over that recently, wasn't it? If so, that congrats that it has worked so far. I wish you (both) all success. :)

Kid incoming in 6 months. Must buy car, new place to live, stuff for the kid, work my ass off, live up to everything expected of me, probably not going to get any sleep for 1 year, even more hormonal gf...god I'm probably going to kill myself before 2011. But yes, if I make it...then kudos for me...and a pat on the back. Times are changing...I'll have to encounter my biggest fear...a child. I still don't believe the meaning of life is getting children. But do I believe this can be a good thing eventually? Possibly!

How exciting (and scary I bet). Good luck with everything. Remember life always sorts itself out in one way or the other.

Best wishes!:kickass:

How exciting (and scary I bet). Good luck with everything. Remember life always sorts itself out in one way or the other.

Best wishes!:kickass:

Wouldn't mind some Rapture :)

:headbang:

nice katatonia chat right hurr

Me
i got most of my rammstein at katatonia
er target
wtc
f

friend:
KATATONIA - SLASHING PRICES EVERY DAY
next album
just wait

me
jonas works customer service at target on down time, didnt you know?
all your holiday returns go to him, thats why he is always so damned depressed

friend
where are you located and how late are you open?
CITY CENTER 9PM..JUST LIKE YOU HEARD WHEN WE TALKED ON THE PHONE

nice katatonia chat right hurr

Me
i got most of my rammstein at katatonia
er target
wtc
f

friend:
KATATONIA - SLASHING PRICES EVERY DAY
next album
just wait

me
jonas works customer service at target on down time, didnt you know?
all your holiday returns go to him, thats why he is always so damned depressed

friend
where are you located and how late are you open?
CITY CENTER 9PM..JUST LIKE YOU HEARD WHEN WE TALKED ON THE PHONE

my friend's paraphrasing of unfurl makes me laugh my ass off.

I was at the beach in Wildwood, New Jersey today walking down the boardwalk in front of some lame store that sells really lame t shirts with really lame shit written on them with some really loud and extremely gay techno shit playing when this really lame looking guy who looks like he loves to listen to queer techno shit while gobbling down cock says "Katatonia" as I walk by, I figure this guy sees my shirt and says that to get my attention so Ill come buy a dumb ass shirt, I turn back and look and then he says "That's the real shit" and gives me the horns, I couldn't believe it.