random thoughts of the day

I love to give presents and receive them... The past two Xmases, though, I've been a bit strapped for cash so I've begun to make really cool baked goods for people. I'm a huge fan of baking from scratch so it's a great way to 1) make people happy, 2) save money, and 3) further develop my baking skills. I'm also a big fan of putting them in festive tins, decorating with ribbons and junk like that... In other words, I'm a craft nerd.

christmas..
the wonderful time of the year when you get to spend money you dont have on stuff you dont want and cant keep,
just to spend days eating food you dont like and support traditions you cant stand for a dead god you dont believe in.

no, give me våffeldagen any day. Thats a holliday worth celebrating.

Fuck god and hail my post count ....6,666!!!!!!

Also...Jesus is gay, Mary is a whore, and Moses cant take my pair of balls on his boat.

How's everyone doing?

Fuckin a! Sold a bunch of cds I have not a care for, and end up with tons of credit at the record store...and some metalhead drops off a bunch of old vinyl...this has happened 3-4 times in the past two months...he must have not played them much (or at all!) clean as fuck, no marks on any of them (for the most part).

Enjoying my Baphomet - The Dead Shall Inherit vinyl now :)

:(
I was supposed to play in France last weekend with Toorn. Fucking snow ruined it all. It was gonna be our last gig in a very long time. Now I'm all nostalgic about what appeared to be our last gig, in Holland. Speaking of which, there's a pretty sweet fan video from that gig :p I love the Dutch and their enthousiasm.

Last edited by a moderator: