Random

Hi, and welcome to the Asgaroth board, feel free to hang around. :) Regarding the Asgaroth discography, the most available album is Red Shift, because it is the first one released with Peaceville. In any case, you can look for further details, biography, bandmembers, discography and so on in their web site: www.asgaroth.com

Enjoy!

|ngenius.

hey nonso!

the thingy is that, as Ingenius said, there's little chance to get an original copy of the last records...

Probably you could find Absence Spell Beyond around.

From time to time, on ebay appears some Asgaroth item...few weeks ago there was The Quest for Eldenhor for sale...

the discography so far is this...

Songs of War...(demo) (i'd kill for this one :p)

The Quest of Eldenhor (evil horrible black metal) (i practically can't listen to it)

Trapped in the depths of eve (more melodic approach to black metal with keyboards and clear vocals) (this is probably 1 on the only 3 BM albums i can listen to)

Absence Spell Beyon (just a minicd but it worths every dime the want to charge you for....) (i like it A LOT)

also there's many copies of ASB with the Trapped album in it, so you'd get two for one...

and then it was Redshift released by Abstract Emotions and the later release by Peaceville in digi...

nothing more so far, though the band is starting to think about the next album :hotjump:

fathervic (aaaaargh)