ranking the IE albums

so is the remaster a done deal? I remember reading about it after Scattering, but that obviously didn't happen. If Century Media doesn't have "the money" for IE this year, is there money for a remaster or is that through the other company DVS (whatever is it)?

Hey one quick correction Kwed - There are still TWO part harmonies live at all times (and there are plenty on scattering). Tim is an amazing singer as well!

Hey one quick correction Kwed - There are still TWO part harmonies live at all times (and there are plenty on scattering). Tim is an amazing singer as well!

thanks. I wasn't sure if they still did it. I know Tim is a great singer and could probably handle the vocals by himself, but that would take away from his guitar playing.

1. Buried
2. Tragedy
3. DoD
4. Scattering
5. im a European who havent found a way to get s/t without paying to much (and don't download it)... yet^^

1. Scattering
2. Buried
3. DoD
4. Tragedy

Unfortunately, I've never heard the self-titled debut. I'd love to, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Vocally:
1. BIO
2. Tragedy
3. DOD/Scattering
5. ST

Musically:
1. Scattering
2. Tragedy
3. BIO
4. DOD
5. ST

Looks like i'm going with the general consensus here...BiO is by far their best album. It's the only one of theirs I listen to regularly.