Rapture new website

the-lull

discouraged one
May 25, 2001
France
www.thelull.fr.fm
The new Rapture website is now open at this adress: www.rapture.tk

Just a thing however: look at the band photographs...Band members seating on chairs in front of a decayed wall, pictures with drops of water in the foreground....Is it provocation or am I a victim of my paranoia?
I mean this band is trying to claim they're not just a copycat of Katatonia Brave Murder Day era, and they use exactly the same photo effects....

Not very serious....Blakkheim should be furious when seeing that :mad: !!!

Originally posted by Blakkheim
hey hey i'm not furious..
its bloody cool to have yer own tribute band hah!

That's the main problem I have with that band Rapture. I really like their music, but when I'm asking why, I realize it's because of their resemblance with Katatonia, whithout any doubt...

I actually like some other bands just because of that resemblance, you know: "Hey that's a cool riff, it looks like Katatonia" and I buy the album. You should ask for royalties Blakkheim, I'm buying their shit because of your band :D

yelrotflmao.gif

I know it's not at all important and that it's very rude, but I have to say, that's one ugly band...

Errrg...anyone knows of a place i can get some FULL mp3's from "Songs for the withering"?
I dont know if i should order the cd or not, i must hear at least 2 songs from it, and we dont have Audiogalaxy anymore and i cant find the mp3's ANYWHERE.

help