Rapture Radio Thread

Hello and thanks for the welcome...and for having Symphorce on your playlist :headbang:

I don't know if it was you we met Sunday @ the LA Gates of Metal...if so hey hey, and nice meeting you! :wave:

hey Cinflames! You sooooooooo ROCK! Was great to write notes to ya! hahahahaha!! I'm sure we'll be seeing each other @ future shows! But hey, toss me some flyers and I'll for sure help promote RAPTURE! Anyone who plays awesome power metal has got my support! :worship:

Whats up Crue?
Wes from Rapture here.
I try very hard not to bombard all of you with pointless email and I am sorry if I dont do a very good job at it.
I think maybe I need to explain something to all of you.
Rapture is on a mission from the very begining Rapture has had the cards stacked against them as I have made alot of enemies due to my opinions writing for Pit Magazine and The Metal Observer.
Rapture was destined to fail from day one as far as anyone was concerned.
We have acheived an amazing amount of goal together including backing from some of the biggest labels in the Metal World including Century Media,Metal Blade,Relapse,The End records and a ton more.
We have also shot from#500 to #19 in the Metal charts on Live365.com this would seem to be a kick in the nuts to everyone who thought we would fail.
Those of you who know me personally know I do not like to fail at anything and I will push to the extreme to be victorious!
Since its inception 8months ago Rapture has contacted over 1,000 bands ands sent out over 20,000 emails to peole all over the globe!
Right now the number one station on Live365.com is playing Lincoln Park/Korn/ etc.....
We have the chance to be the nymber one station playing real metal!
We have become the Official station for some amazing sites like UNRESTRAINED!,Brutalism.com,Martyr Music group and many many more!
But with this list of amazing accomplishments we are nothing without you!
I implore you to log on and listen without you listning Rapture is nothing!
This is not about fame or money nor is it to try and redeem ourselves from past issues but it is a mission to show that the Metal underground can be number one!
Please log onto www.live365.com/stations/wesjaques?play
If you log on and let it run 24 hours a day this will get us to the top of the charts very quickly!
The top of the charts means better exposure for the underground artist we play as well as recognition from labls and bands so they know Rapture is s force to be reckoned with and that means the best music for YOU first!
I hope all of you will join in and make this mission a reality!
Wes/Rapture Radio

Hey Everyone,
Wes from Rapture Radio here Just dropin again to say Thanks to Pabla for Hookin me up wih the New Symphoce so I could add some tracks to the playlist over at Rapture!
Pabla has been incredably supportive of Rapture :worship:
I hope all of you will tune in and rock out to some great Metal on Rapture!
Jut log onto www.live365.com/stations/wesjaques?play and you got 24 hours of Kickass Metal straight to your speakers!
Thanks again to Pabla and I hope you all enjoy the ststion!
Wes/Rapture Radio :headbang:

You are quite welcome :) I hope we get to hear lot's of more Symphorce on Rapture now ;)